Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Life in General

So I have been super bored sitting at home waiting for Lindsay to come home from work, enough that I've decided to write on this blog. Unfortunately I work during the day shift now so I can get more hours in, which some nights (like this one) it means I get to sit at home bored waiting for my wife to come home and see her for a few minutes before she passes out. This week has been interesting. On monday it was hard for me to focus at work and after since Jacob and Kristin were in the hospital and I was so stoked for them both. It was really awesome to go and visit them after Kimball was born. Really made me jealous. I keep telling Lindsay to pop hers out faster for us cuz now I am way too excited for ours to come. Sucks that we have to wait another month or so before we can even find out what sex our baby is. I'm pretty confident it is a boy though since I've already had 3 dreams about it. Lindsay is great and I appreciate her a lot. After reading her previous posts I'm really glad she decided to stay with me. Well ran out of time. Lindsay is off so now I get to pick her up yay!

1 comment: