Sunday, May 9, 2010

Discovery

I have discovered that I can cook! I just don't like to or don't have the time, but when I do it I am actually a pretty decent cook. Which suprised me because I thought I was cooking impaired. I guess that's one of the things you discover with marriage. I have discovered some interesting recipes too. Some good some not so good. My list of things that I can cook has gone from spaghetti and enchiladas to those shredded beef sandwich things Caitlyn makes, pesto stuffed pork chops, some pasta carbonara thing, creamy herbed pasta and beef and broccoli noodle bowls! It's interesting though because even though I know some of these are things my mom has never made I still find myself calling her about five times for one recipe. She is spectacular and I love that she puts up with my questions even though she has much better things to do, I know. So, it's mother's day, so HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY mom! I love you and you are wonderful and amazing!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I also helped you! Just kidding. I'm glad you discovered that you can cook, and I bet Nick is, too. Too bad we don't live close or we could exchange recipes. There's a good one for this Indian food called Chicken Tikka Masala (or something) that's really good, but it kind of takes a lot of work. I use allrecipes.com all the time to find interesting stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I will always answer your questions! I love how you don't know the names of the things you can cook! I love you too!

    ReplyDelete