Monday, October 12, 2009

Just Bored



So nothing has changed. School started and its way stressful for both of us. Let's see...we got our financial aid and got new toys with it. Nick got a new lap top and I got a new flute (finally). Nick is telling me to get up and help clean. Our apartment is a disaster and the bishop is coming over tomorrow so we need to clean tonight because I am in class from 7:45 in the morning til 6:45 at night (oh how I love Tuesdays...) and the bishop is coming over at 7 tomorrow. Lovely. We went to Twin this past weekend. It was fun. We got to hang out with his family for a little while. Except his mom. She was out of town which was sad. Since none of the women in his family that were there were old enough to go to Relief Society and I would rather not go by myself I got to go to Young Womens with Nick's sisters. It was fun. For once they didn't talk about getting married. It was kind of weird though and they added a new value. Virtue. It's gold. Then we had to write down as many fruits and vegetables as we could think of. Nick's sister won that game and got a sweet potato squash. Anyone know anything to do with those? She tried to pawn it off on me but that didn't happen. Also this weekend we got a CD with all our pictures from the Twin Falls reception so maybe I'll put some of those up. We'll see. I'm putting them on facebook right now and it's taking FOREVER. I'm ready for a break. It's only the fifth week of school and I can't handle it already. Let me just whine for a minute. I'm on campus all day, I never get to see my husband, I have to try and find time to squeeze in two hours a day of flute practice, and I have to have a whole bunch of scale exercises passed off by the end of the semester and as of right now its not looking too great. Oh well though. I'm trying. That was my whining. Ok well I'm going to try and put some of our pictures up from the reception out in Idaho now. If there's none on here it's because I gave up. And if our apartment ever gets clean I'll put some of those on here too. Also. Caitlyn I tried to do better with my grammar. Just for you. Ha. Dang. I accidentally uploaded the same picture twice and it won't let me delete it. Probably because I'm technilogically retarded. I'm sure Caitlyn is going to leave me a comment and tell me that.

3 comments:

  1. It's ok that you're retarded. I still like you. Once the pictures upload, you should be able to click on them and just hit the delete button, but if that doesn't work, I don't know. Sorry things are hard. You can do it! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what just remember, weebles wobble, but they don't fall down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your pictures, they turned out nice. Also, things could be much worse. It's not snowing today for example! (That may not work tomorrow so you'll have to find something else...) But things pan out and then they work out, you'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete