Thursday, October 29, 2009

Home Alone

Well I am at our apartment right now home alone. My wife is working like she usually does around the weekends. I noticed that this blog is looking really...girly and decided I needed to help it. I don't have time to change the background or I would haha, so I guess I'll just post something so at least I'm on this thing. Everything is moving along great. Lindsay had a lot to whine about in those last few posts but she's really doing fine. I definitely pamper her too much at times I think. She forgot to mention that on the subway customer appreciation day I surprised her a visit and brought her a Jamba Juice. She was happy for that. Life is good, busy with school and work but we are surviving. I'm shocked it has already been two months since we got married. Thank goodness we have eternity together cuz time is flying by. We are almost to our year mark when we first started seeing eachother. That also means Jacob and Kristin will have been married a year already. Wow I'm starting to feel older just saying this stuff. I love my laptop and probably take too good of care of it haha. I have pictures of our apartment when we first moved in before it got way messy so I'll try to fit time in to post them this week. Well I have to go back to my lame calculus studies but at least this blog has been officially schenk'd.

2 comments:

  1. Girly things happen when you get married! Ha Ha! I can't believe it has been almost a year since you guys started dating either! Now look where it got you.Good luck with calc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, don't let Linds forget how lucky she is to have a job and a husband and to be in school! You guys are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete