Monday, October 4, 2010

So now it's October and I guess that means it's time for my monthly posting. School is still going on and it's still really frustrating because Nick is always doing homework or studying for a test or meeting with a study group. It never seems to get any easier for him. It's incredibly frustrating for me because I never see him or get to spend time with him. This last weekend we got to spend time together though. It was conference weekend and we both took the weekend off of work to listen to it. It was a way good conference too. I love being able to listen to general authorities speak.
In other news, I am due exactly one month from today and I have a feeling this month is going to go incredibly slow just so Koen will be able to kick the crap out of me all he wants. Like now. It seems to be his favorite thing to do. That and get hiccups pretty intensely. I won't be sorry to have that stop in my body. I find that as the time gets closer for him to come, there's more I won't be sorry to see go. My large stomach for one. And the swelling will go down, hopefully. And the itchiness. Also I will be excited to be able to lay on my stomach again. Nick thinks that's really weird but I miss it. I also miss sleep but I know that won't come again for quite some time. Like a year almost...oh well. Really that's all that's going on in our lives. School and waiting for Koen to come out. Also, sorry there have been no pictures. My camera died and since we've moved I haven't been able to find my charger.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, you'll blink and he'll be here, then you'll blink again and he'll be almost three (which would make Chaela almost six, weird)!

    ReplyDelete