Sunday, June 27, 2010

News!

So here's what's been going on lately. On June 18 Nick and I got to find out what we were having. First though we had to drive someone in the ward up to Idaho Falls for a doctor's appointment. While we were waiting for her we decided to go to target to look around at baby clothes. We found the perfect outfit! It's a little green onsie that says Daddy's caddy in training on it. It's probably for little boys but we decided since it's green it could be gender neutral since we didn't know what we were having yet. Anyways. So we got back to Rexburg just in time for my appointment and we went in and got the ultrasound done...Usually they tell you the gender last, but our little one was in the perfect position apparently to tell what it was so the ultrasound lady told us...She was like well, here's one leg, here's the second...and there's a third. Then me, being the smart person that I am and kind of in shock, asked so, it's a boy? So there it is! We're having a boy!! He moves around now all the time. Sometimes it scares me because I'll be spacing out and then all of a sudden he'll move really hard and I jump. The doctors also say that he looks really healthy and everything is where it should be so Nick and I were happy about that. In other news, Nick and I just moved into a new apartment and we love it because it's bigger. It's also a lot more social than our other place and we know mostly everyone here because it's still in our same ward. Let's see...we're also going to Ohio for two weeks at the end of August and we are so excited!! Well I am at least. We're going to visit Nick's family this next weekend for the fourth. Again, really excited. And then his sisters are coming to visit us soon too. And then school will be over! I cannot wait because this has been such a stressful semester for me. Not that the next one will be any better I don't think, I mean, halfway through I'm going to be having a kid. Who by the way we are naming Koen Paul. Just thought I would throw that out there.

1 comment:

  1. aww your u/s tech was nice about it! we were so excited to find out the gender and our tech was like "here's your ovaries, it's a boy, here's the brain, here's the eye socket..." i was hoping for some more, i don't know, build up? excitement? something?

    i like the name you guys picked out too! :)

    ReplyDelete