Thursday, August 19, 2010

Vacations and goings on

So here is what's been happening lately. Last weekend we went up to Twin Falls again to visit Nick's family. It was way fun. We went to Roaring Springs water park which was interesting for me being pregnant. I could only do the wave pool and float on the lazy river, which I was more than content with since I'm not really a water slide fan. Then we went home and worked for the rest of the week. On Tuesday we drove down to Utah to visit Nick's sister and her husband for a night before we flew out to Ohio. Now we are in Ohio!!! The flight here was uneventful sort of. But while we were trying to go through security in Utah it was not a fun experience for me. We got all checked in and our luggage through fine, but then we got to security. Nick got through fine. For me however, my license is expired, but only for four months. I didn't think that would be a big deal because it's less than a year old but apparently that is not so. They still took it, but then after going through the normal security thing, they made me go into a second security check. They took EVERYTHING out of my bags and what not and scanned it all, after it had gone through their other scanner which made absolutely no sense to me but whatever. I was frustrated by this point. And hungry. But everything was fine because obviously I am not a terrorist or trying to transport anything illegal. I just can't believe they made me go through this all because my license is LESS than four months expired. So moral of the story: Don't fly with an expired license.

1 comment:

  1. I bet that was fun for you guys, but at least you didn't miss your flight! I had a dream last night that I flew home for a week and forgot Kimball! It was not cool. Anyway, you need to put up pictures when you blog so I can see what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete