Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Three Months!


My baby boy is 3 months old today! Here's what he's doing now:

  • laughing
  • holding his head up much better
  • chewing on his hands
  • drooling
  • blowing spit bubbles
  • talking to the tv
  • talking to anyone who looks at him
  • loves his bath now!
  • starting to grip things like his keys and his tag blanket
  • only waking up twice a night
  • going to sleep by 10:30 most nights
Also, on Monday he rolled over. Twice! I'm pretty sure it was an accident though. Here's what happened. I was over at Kristin's doing laundry and I laid him on his tummy. I turned around to get something out of the diaper bag and turned back around and he was on his back! I was really confused and for a minute I thought I put him on his back, then I thought about it and realized, no, he was on his tummy. So I flipped him back over and told Kristin what
happened, and he did it again! It was crazy! He hasn't done it again, so I think it was probably a fluke, but I like to think my baby is advanced.

Another thing, Koen sure knows what he wants. He knows how he wants to be held, and if you don't hold him right he screams. Right now his favorite position is sitting up or standing. He LOVES to use his legs. And to drool all over everything. Right now
his favorite thing is to sit in the corner of the couch and eat his hand.

Other Koen related things:
  • 11.6 lbs
  • 24 inches
  • eyes are still greyish with no sign of brown (there is nothing wrong with brown, I just fear all my kids will have brown eyes because of Nick)
  • all of a sudden when he sticks his hand in his mouth it looks like he's trying to pick his nose because one finger always goes up there
Naked baby!! Sort of haha
Another new favorite thing
Koen in his new favorite place
Koen has a new toy to help him with tummy time and he loves it!
Koen fell asleep like this on my lap one time and I just thought it was cute

1 comment:

  1. What a big boy! Just so you know, he's not quite so skinny any more! I am still trying to figure out who he will look like!

    ReplyDelete