Monday, January 25, 2010

Help please!

Alright so neither one of us is good at this whole posting thing I guess. So I figured I would do it while Nick is out home teaching. Nothing has been going on (big suprise!). We both started school up again and for me it's not too bad. I stay in the same building all day and my classes consist of a fairly easy theory class, music history, a percussion class, and private lessons. Not a hard load. Nick on the other hand is taking ridiculous classes that stress me out from just watching him. I don't know all of what he's taking but I do know he's taking Organic Chem and some math class called Statics (yes it is statics not statistics like I thought) and some other ME classes. Crazy. So between work and school and all our homework we don't really see each other a whole lot which is sad. In other news I have decided that I am going to throw Kris a baby shower sometime in the end of March and I have no idea of what to do. So if anyone has any ideas please let me know. I still have two months but I think it would be good to start now so I don't run out of time because I feel like I'm going to get super busy in the next month with band....super.

4 comments:

  1. I am a shower throwing professional. I love them and have done a bunch so when you are ready to start planning let me know and I'd be happy to help! I've got tons of ideas from games to food to decorations and more! I just wish I could see cute Kristin pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any ideas that Caitlyn,
    Aunt Marydawn and I use you are welcome to steal cause you will have a completely different guest list! Love you...practice much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! A party for me! It will be great no matter what, because it is a party for me... or I guess Kimball. He'll also be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Have your guests write funny/cute sayings on a few diapers so when she goes to use them, she'll get a laugh. You could also have a guest bring their baby picture and everyone has to guess who's who. I have a cute matching game with funny candy bar prizes if you want that, I'll email that to you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete